Sunday, December 7, 2008






















We decided to get the girls ears pierced while we were visiting cousins for Thanksgiving. They were all nervous except Kayt who cried the most. I think that she was only crying because we had to hold her down to get her to hold still. Allyson cried because the one gun got stuck on her ear and they could not get it off. Of course Marolyn's girls did great and were so very brave. They all were excited and happy once the earings were in. My girls will show them off to anyone that will pay attention to them. Nolan went along for the ride but knew that boys do not get their ears pierced!

3 comments:

katielayne said...

hey girl! so you are a blogger now huh!!!! I'm not creative enough to do that and don't have the time, but I'm glad you are doing it so I can keep up with you!!!
Can we get together the week of Christmas? WE'll be in town from Dec. 21-27th. E-mail me!!!
Katie

Chester Copperpot said...

I am excited you have a blog! It will be fun to see all the pictures of your family. Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Chester Copperpot said...

How come you didn't invite me to your blog?! I have to be Chester Copperpot so I can look at the cute pictures of my nieces and nephews!