Friday, December 26, 2008




Merry Christmas! I hope that you all had a good Christmas. We enjoyed our day with Preston waking up at 6:00a.m. I told him to wait for someone else to wake up which I know was pure torture. Then he went back to sleep and Ethan woke up a little after 7:00a.m. so we decided to wake everyone up. It was fun having Uncle Jake with us for Christmas. Kayt was in heaven and showed him everything and then he was her designated holder of her toys. The girls loved their dress up outfit from Santa and had to put them on immediately. The boys were excited about the legos Santa brought and played with them throughout the day. It was a fun day and the kids were good. We had a hard time getting grandparents here with my folks trying to make it up here from New Mexico and Nate's parents were snowed in their home. Around 2:30 p.m. they both joined us for Christmas dinner and it was great to spend a little time together. We just enjoyed spending time together and spending time as a family.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I finally found your blog! I couldn't figure it out! But I just found it off of Marci's!! It's so cute! I am so glad you started one! We need to get the girls together to play when we are all better! Cute blog!!!

Stephanie said...

Hey Miriam just ran across your blog not sure how I got here but glad I did. Hope you have a great day.